Canadian in Florida Fulham Fan

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by alsita, Feb 1, 2006.

1. alsita

alsita New Member

I just joined this site, and look forward to participating in this forum. I am a Canadian now living in Florida (since 2002) and have been a Fulham fan since Tomasz Radzinski joined the club, but since then, I have fallen in love with the entire team. I love supporting a smaller club, whose championship trophy is to stay up, or maybe get into Europe. Radzinski is what made me gravitate towards Fulham, but now I am a fan of the whole team. That is so much the case, that Tomasz isn't even my favourite plyer.....who is it, then? You've guessed it: pint sized Malbranque! I also love the play of McBride, and the whole team as a whole. Bit disappointing season for Radz, but hopefully he'll score when I attend the Fulham-Portsmouth match at Craven Cottage April 1, which I cannot wait for, and just got tickets to this morning. Go FULHAM!!!!!!!!!

PS We are sitting in sec. AL Row GG seats 18-19 (Stevenage Stand-lower deck). If anyone is familiar with the stadium...are those tickets pretty decent?

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hi Alsita and Welcome to the site!!

I should also be at that match and it will be an important match for Fulham in an attempt keep as far away from the relegation zone as possible.

As for your seats...I don't think there is a bad seat in the Stevenage rd. stand...sitting in the stand is an experience in itself.

3. kwdawson

kwdawson New Member

where in Florida are you at? Im in Spring Hill, 40 miles north of Tampa.

4. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

You should both e-mail me your location details to get added to the Member map, see links in my signature below...

5. CincyFulham

CincyFulham New Member