Calling all NYC'ers - OPENING DAY!

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by sublicon, Aug 11, 2007.

1. sublicon

sublicon New Member

Alright, so you love Fulham, you've joined the USA fan club, you bought a couple shares in McBride, you've purchased the new kit, you're gold, you're a fan, you're dedicated, it's OFFICIAL . . . right? WRONG!

For us American fans IN America, dedication can only be truly measured by the hour you're willing to get up in the morning to see our boys live. ;)

All kidding (on the square) aside, a number of us will be trying to amass at Nevada Smith's bright and early Sunday morning to see the opening match. If you're in the area, please join us for the opening match of the season.

Info on the pub and location can be found here. . be there or be square, I'm positive the plastic Arsenal supporters won't be there that early, so it's always nice to have some good numbers representing our club at the best place to watch the game in town, not to mention the only pub that will be open at 7am for this match.

Hope to see you there!

2. WonsanUnited

WonsanUnited New Member

RE: Calling all NYC

Too bad I'm underage. I'll sit home and watch the match.

3. jmh

jmh New Member

I've got a friend down from Connecticut crashing on my couch, so my ability to make it will depend on my ability to A) fight through a likely hangover, and B) persuade him to either stay here without me or come to the game with me.

Due to poor planning my Dempsey shirt is out with the laundry, so if I make it I'll have a red USMNT Don't Tread On Me shirt with (naturally) McBride on the back.

4. sublicon

sublicon New Member

Hooray, were rolling about 5-6 deep at this match which is much more than we get per usual. All you stragglers, we hope to see you at future matches. Please try to make it out and introduce yourself. It's nice to have a chorus of "COOOME OON YOUUU WHIIITES" in a sea of opposing fans. We need to establish that presence more often.

See y'all soon!

5. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Single file? ;)

Good for you guys!!!

6. jmh

jmh New Member

I'll be there next time. I was right on the border between "still drunk" and "bad hangover" when the alarm went off at 6:00.

7. bill29

bill29 New Member

Fulham v. Bolton nyc

is anyone going to avoid the live stream and watch the tape delay game at a particular pub in nyc?

8. jmh

jmh New Member

RE: Fulham v. Bolton nyc

I'm still going to be at work when the tape delay comes on. *sigh*

9. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

RE: Fulham v. Bolton nyc

We got a pretty good turnout on Sunday (the best I've seen, at least). It was good to meet some of the guys! See you around soon.