c ronaldo/owen/saha

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by VonBilly, Jun 12, 2005.

1. VonBilly

VonBilly New Member

Various sources reckon that Ronaldo will be swopped for Michael Owen. It is known that Real Madrid are very keen on him. However a quote from Owen here in Spanish paper La Marca: "I don't know what my situation is at the moment, but I know I am happy here.
    "All that I've been told is that Real Madrid are happy with me. I'm happy with the way things have gone and obviously I want to win things with Real Madrid and I'm not thinking of leaving.
    "Of course if someone comes and tells me there is a club interested in me and that I have to leave then I'll have to go. But I like this club and its fans and I have enjoyed myself more and more as each month has gone by."
    Ronaldo's agent then says: "Negotiations are at a standstill. I am still waiting for a call from the club."
    More sources predict that Saha will be sold back to Fulham. Wonder if he will be injured as much there?
    Out-of-favour striker Louis Saha could make a shock return to Fulham this summer if Manchester United lure Michael Owen to Old Trafford.

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

That willl be very interesting, if it happens. Anyone want a prediction from me?

I have seen this before... and I have a 85% sure bet.

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Re: RE: c ronaldo/owen/saha

Petty, I would like to hear your prediction.

4. kdturtle

kdturtle New Member

RE: Re: RE: c ronaldo/owen/saha

So would I. It would be interesting to have Louis back if he played with the passion he did before he left.

5. DCDave

DCDave Member

RE: Re: RE: c ronaldo/owen/saha

My only concern is about his frequent injuries--can we depend on him to stay healthy? Coleman likes to play 4-5-1, and with Saha it can work, but what if they go 4-5-1 and Saha gets hurt?