Boston Area Fan

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by BostonDan, Jan 16, 2005.

1. BostonDan

BostonDan New Member

I'm BostonDan. I live north of Boston and became hooked on Fulham after watching the team play on Boxing Day last year at Loftus Road. Like many tourists I had read Fever Pitch and was hoping to go to Highbury. Fulham was far more economical, however, and I'm glad it turned out that way. I've followed the game for a long time and spent much of the last few years watching my sons playing youth & HS soccer. My family greatly enjoyed the EPL game that we attended but does not understand my addiction. However, I know you do.

Looking for some fans in the Boston area for TV games. I watched the WBA game this morning at Phoenix Landing in Central Square Cambridge. It's a decent place with good TV's, a reasonable breakfast and excellent selection of draft brews. The game wasn't on when I went in, but they gladly turned it on for me. So instead of forking $20 over to the cable company, I got a nice breakfast and draft Boddingtons. I was the only fan there (no WBA fans either) so hopefully I can find some fellow FFC fans for the next trip.

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hey Dan, I know for a fact that at one point or another we had atleast 3 other fans from Boston email either Tom or I in the last year (pre-fulhamusa.com)