Big Hello from the other side of the pond!

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by NicktheSwede, Feb 16, 2006.

1. NicktheSwede

NicktheSwede New Member

Good Morning (as it is over here),

My name is Nick (the Swede) and I am a Fulham fan from Sweden. Some of you might have seen my name on TFI, The Offal or my own site www.HammyEnd.com. [HammyEnd has just been brought back to life after some time offline]

Hopefully I get to meet some of you in the future in London (or maybe in the US should I ever come over).

The Swedish Cottagers are soon going to London in force(!!?), give me a shout if you should be around the 1st of April (the Pompey game).

Fulham 'til I die!

Regards // Nick

Ps. Tom & Mike, sorry I haven't been in touch, but I will be soon. The interview WILL be done.

2. NicktheSwede

NicktheSwede New Member

o_O

Just realised that the link description for HammyEnd.com is wrong. Now the site is more of a community and no longer the official site for the Swedish Fans. The supporters club can be found on www.SwedishCottagers.se

Thought you might wanna update that ;)

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Hey, Nick!

And dont be so defensive about Abba.. they were great at what they did. Sort'a like a yank apologizing for Michael Jackson!

:oops: Hmmm... never mind!

4. NicktheSwede

NicktheSwede New Member

*lol*

Well, I personally like ABBA. Great pop band and all that, it's just a quote from some friendly banter we had with some magpies a few years back ;)

The whole Story

5. LBNo11

LBNo11 Member

Hello Nick, glad to see that your site is back back on-line, I hope to see you there
    all the best to you and all those crazy Scandinavians with your funny 'o's

Ed (LBNo11) :banana:

6. Fernando

Fernando New Member

Abba is a source of eternal irritation to me, as 50% of the people that I am introduced to will invariably say, "Oh - like the ABBA song?"

So I appreciate Nick's sentiments wholeheartedly.

7. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hello Nick, glad to see you made your way back. I should be attending the match vs. Pompey on April first. I'll give you a shout when it is confirmed.

As for Abba...there's a time and a place for everything. :)

8. NicktheSwede

NicktheSwede New Member

Excellent, let's meet up at the Lion for pre (and maybe post-)match drinks ;)

Drop me a line or give me a shout in here or at HammyEnd.com.

Fernando; I feel for you bro :shock:

LBNo11; Oh there you are, good to see you're still around the Black & White Cyberspace :) Are you making fun of ?????, ?????, ????? or what? :twisted:

9. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hello Nick,
    I leave Wednesday and will be attending the Villa away, Pompey at home and Sunderland matches away. We will most definitely get together...what is your pre-match venue??

10. NicktheSwede

NicktheSwede New Member

Hey Mike,

Me, and the other Scandinavians, will most likely use The Golden Lion for both Pre- as well as Post match drinks :) Look for the massive Swedish Flag, I'll be around there ;)

11. SW6-FFC

SW6-FFC New Member

hi, im luke from england
    stick that blue flag up ur ass

12. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome aboard Luke!! Could you possibly make your avatar smaller?

Cheers!