Attn: HatterDon, Birmingham vs Luton Town

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Jacob, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Jacob

Jacob New Member

I'm watching the Birmingham v Luton game live on Setanta and they look class for a team that is sitting at the bottom of the Championship. 20 min in and Birmingham haven't made a decent shot on goal yet. They avoided some blushes when Feeney I think, crashed a shot off the post and then someone headed the rebound into the keepers arms. If you have setanta turn it on! lol :D

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

If I did, I'd be watching.

they are a good side to be where they are. ChiTom and I can't figure out what's happended to them or to Palace who are only one point better.

Watch Carlos Edwards work on the right side. I've been pitching him as a possible acquisition for some time now.

3. Jacob

Jacob New Member

Crap that didn't last long. McSheffrey in for the goal. 1-0 Birmingham. Its a really nasty game. The rain is coming down and the pitch at Birmingham looks like absolute GARBAGE. Luton deserved a goal in the opening 30 min. I'll be sad if they don't pull a draw out of this.

4. Jacob

Jacob New Member

Vine! 1-1. This is a pretty exciting game. If anyone has Setanta turn it on and watch the soda league leaders go down!

Edit: 2nd half: Warren Feeney looks class! 2-1 Luton Town. They look to do the double away from home at St. Andrews the way they are playing. If they hold out it will be the first double of Birmingham in 20 years.

Edit2: SDGSDHGDHSDFHFphjdfh'lj 2-2 Jaidi got the equalizer in crap fashion. B'ham doesn't deserve this game. I hate seeing that. B'ham smashed and grabbed a point from this game ended 2-2. :cry:

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Much the same as we did against Charlton. It's the sign of a poor team that they drop points in the last few minutes -- or the last minute.

Still, a point away against the league leaders. Hmmm; sounds good for tomorrow, doesn't it?

Did you get much of a chance to see Edwards play? I haven't seen him "live" since the WC. I've been impressed with him for a couple of years.

By the way, thanks for rooting for the Hatters, Jacob!

6. Jacob

Jacob New Member

Re: RE: Attn: HatterDon, Birmingham vs Luton Town

I've never really liked Birmingham and I do enjoy a major upset. So no problem! Edwards didn't seem to make a huge impact in the game from what I watched. He wasn't bad though when he was on the ball. I was most impressed by Warren Feeney and Rowan Vine. If they had converted all the chances that they had the game could have easily been 4-2 Hatters. I guess that is just life in the Championship.

7. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

RE: Re: RE: Attn: HatterDon, Birmingham vs Luton Town

I just finished reading the match report and saw that LTFC's second goal was set up by Sol Davies. This is his first match since suffering a stroke on the coach to an away match shortly after the season started. An amazing recovery.