ATL: Chelscum v. Fulham at The Brewy

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by terrinh73, Apr 27, 2009.

1. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

We haven't gotten together in a long while...interested? Jacob and I will be there, for sure...

-Terri

2. Flamingcokecans

Flamingcokecans New Member

Where? I will just have finished exams at Clemson and may feel up for making the trip

3. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

The Brewhouse is in Little Five Points...you can't miss us! We'll be the glowing beacon of White and Black in a sea of Blue Poo!

http://www.brewhousecafe.com/location.html

Would love to have you join us!
    Terri (of the Atlanta Dirty Whites ;))

4. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

Yes...(I still haven't gotten my phone back from the cabbie since that ManU win though). It'll be touch and go but I'll try like crazy to be there and shut those Chelscum fans up.

(PS: If I cheer for Hiddink accidently, it's not a Chelscum cheer but a S. Korean '02 cheer)

5. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

I've already been to the Brewhouse twice this week for matches...and I am sooo stoked for Saturday! Arsenal is on at the same time so we are sure to have some half-assed supporters...I can't imagine that crew siding with the Chelskis over the Cottagers in a London Derby!

6. Flamingcokecans

Flamingcokecans New Member

Sorry, not gonna make it. Going home to Columbia instead, going to catch the game at the Cock and Bull Pub with pops...

Good Luck in ATL and COYW!

7. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

Well...we've got another chance to meet up (all who were there except Terri) for the Villa game. Come on down...get a bucket of 6 Yuengling for $16