Anyone out there watch Setanta Broadband online for matches?

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Kynd, May 9, 2008.

1. Kynd

Kynd New Member

You can watch Fulham live on Sunday for $14.99, which gets you full month of access. The only question is if the feed is any good or all choppy. Anyone have any good or bad experience with Setanta Broadband?

Thanks!

2. SamStej

SamStej New Member

RE: Anyone out there watch Setanta Broadband online for matc

I used Setanta Broadband to watch the last match. For the most part, the feed was excellent. Make sure you get in a little befre the game starts so you can test out the four different settings they have, as some are far better than others. If you can't get anywhere to watch the game though, I would definetly buy it.

3. Kynd

Kynd New Member

RE: Anyone out there watch Setanta Broadband online for matc

Thanks, although I found out that Setanta Broadband is showing the game tape delayed, so I might as well go to the pub to watch. None of the ones around here have the Setanta Xtra package, so the game will be delayed, and I will hope that no one tells me the score of the game and spoils the surprise!