Anyone here going to Celtic/Fire???

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by dstriker, May 10, 2007.

1. dstriker

dstriker New Member

I was going to hike over to Colorado for the MLS All-Star game to see Celtic, but since they are coming closer to home I will definately be there.. Anyone else???

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I might go, but I am not sure. I might be out of town right around the day of this match, but I have not finalized any plans yet.

3. dstriker

dstriker New Member

I'll be going with at least my 2 kids, wife, bro & sis in law, and possibly a few others....let me know and I'll say hello.

4. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Sounds good Dstriker!! If I am around I will probably go.