Any Dallas Fulham fans going to Trinity Hall...

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by dstriker, Nov 4, 2007.

1. dstriker

dstriker New Member

to watch the Fulham/Liverpool match?

Let me know as I will be there..

2. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

dstriker, i've got a good friend that just moved to the dallas area. he lived in London for two years and led me to fulham. I'm trying to convince him to join the site so he can start finding folks to catch some of the matches with. I'll be sure to tell him Trinity hall. What's the general area for Trinity hall?

3. dstriker

dstriker New Member

Actually I've never been. I was going to make this my first try..I've only been in Dallas for less than two months.. It would be nice to have someone there for the game against the Reds as I read on the Trinity site that the Texas Liverpool supportes watch games there....

email me if you find out for sure if he's going or just have him email me...
    darin@soccercaricatures.net

Thanks

4. dstriker

dstriker New Member

By the way..if you look at the Pub guide here it will show him where it's at....I can't really help ya' on that as I don't know my way around here at all yet.

5. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

i'll talk to him tonight and let him know