Another Newbie

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by WVHartley20, Jun 12, 2007.

1. WVHartley20

WVHartley20 New Member

I have enjoyed following Fulham since they signed McBride.

Long time McBride/Crew fan, went to the first Crew home game at both OSU stadium and Crew Stadium.

Attend Men's and Women's national team games in Columbus & when in DC.

First time on this site. looking forward to exploring the site and experiences following Brian, Carlos & Clint at Fulham

2. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Welcome.

3. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

From what I gather there are a ton of FulhamUSA members in the Columbus and Ohio area. There is even an FulhamUSA Night at a Crew game coming up soon. You should head out to the match and get to know some of the forumites.

Welcome and hope you enjoy the great site.

4. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

Yet another Testament to the influence McBride has had on the Columbus/Ohio area in terms of soccer. I remember being younger and acting like a school girl when Brian came over and talked to us before a match.

Glad to have you aboard!

5. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome WV and good to see yet another Ohioian (is that even correct?) on the board and I see you have good taste with the Mcbride influence.

I have to say that my experience with Fulham fans, London and in the US has been great. It takes a certain qualities to support this team and one of them is to be friendly. So enjoy the board.

As for meeting up with other Fulham fans. There is a Fulham fan day at Columbus on the 22nd of July which the Crew has kindly arranged. You can find out more here and even buy your tickets online.

https://secure.mlsnet.com/t102/tickets/ ... n_assomull

6. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Howdy, WVH... any hint as to how I might know you from years past?