afternoon all

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by ob, Jun 28, 2005.

1. ob

ob New Member

I just discovered this website, and I got very excited so I signed up immediately. I'm from London and I moved over to the US a couple of years ago (NJ), and I thought that I was the only Fulham fan around. I'm so happy to say that I was wrong!

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome to FulhamUSA ob! We hope you enjoy the site and we look forward to reading more of your posts throughout the summer and the upcoming season.

Are you going to Columbus to watch Fulham take on the MLS All-Stars on July 30th?

Cheers!
    Tom

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Ah yes, welcome ob. I lived in Princeton and the neighboring for a couple of years not so long ago.

Anywho, welcome and enjoy.

4. ob

ob New Member

Thanks guys. Unfortunately, I can't make the match in Columbus, but I'll be there in spirit. I hope we give 'em a good thrashing!

5. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

The Crew.. or the All-Stars?

Way the Crew are playing, not unlikely... but dont forget that the MLS guys are going to take this seriously... even if it IS limited contact.

I would take a Fulham win as a very hopeful omen for the 05/06 season.

Good to have ya on-board, ob!

6. ob

ob New Member

Absolutely, a win against the All-Stars would be a great omen, especially if it's a win in a competative match. We need to get a few wins under our belt before the start of the season in order to solidify the team, especially as we have some new signings.

Anyway, good to meet ya pettyfog, it's good to be here.