A Festive Return...

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by nevzter, Oct 30, 2007.

1. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

2. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

That would be a nice gift to the fans. I am sure we are all excited to see him return and see how well he does after missing much of the season.

3. jmh

jmh New Member

And Jimmy Bullard too - his video update from a week and a half ago said that everything was going well, he feels great, his scans are clean, and he doesn't feel like he's too far away at this point.

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Lawrie's comment on the Offal about SuperMac's December 22 return was telling. He highlighted the fact that Healy missed Macca the most. I had forgotten that they had played together successfully at Preston. And anybody who's game is like Healy's needs a big target guy. Hopefully the Feirce-Looking Finn can help him get some sort of form on Saturday.

Until then; keep on mending, Captain!

5. Han-Solo

Han-Solo New Member

In Italy we also say: fingers crossed. But we use to touch iron instead of wood....
    8)

6. BC

BC New Member

RE: Re: A Festive Return...

I can't tell you how excited I am at the prospect of the Return of the (Fulham) Jedi: Mac and Bullard. We're gonna tear it up then!

I tell you, to hear Lawrie heap such praise on Mac makes my hear swell with pride. He's truly a legend and will be one of the all time great American footballers.

7. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member