2012-13 FUSA International member's club

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by dcheather, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterF

MisterF New Member

Thanks for the update Mo. I agree, I think 25 members would be great and I think we've got a shot.

I'll be signing up this week probably. C'mon FULHAM..USA!

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

They are now on sale. There seems to be different options this time to lower the price and they're offering 5 pounds off early bird special.

http://shop.fulhamfc.com/ViewMemberships.aspx

I guess everyone just needs to sign up and email Mo their membership client ref#. Is that correct Mo? Perhaps you post the email address again.

3. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Looks like the Intl Supporters Club goodies havent really changed, except that they've added a FFC club contact for each group to help us grow. I'll be re-upping soon and I'll see if either of my son's want to do the youth membership. I really like the way the club has special, and cheaper, packages for kids. They do that with tickets too. Really great way to encourage the family atmosphere of the club

4. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

It looks like from the membership page that junior members can't be part of a supporter's group? Shame if that's the case.

5. MisterF

MisterF New Member

I am officially signed up as an International member for the 2012-13 season!

The personalized fixture list sounds pretty cool. :handgestures-thumbupleft:

6. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I should have my membership again shortly:

Here is our listing on Fulham's website:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Tickets/Members ... sClub.aspx

FulhamUSA - USA

Club Secretary : Pete ONeill
    Email : mdoneill@wowway.com

“We at FulhamUSA wanted to show our support for the best football team in the world. Our membership is open to all, regardless of where you may live. Fulham has a substantial following across the pond and we wanted to do something official to show our support.”

So once the membership is purchased should we continue to use that email address email our numbers to you, Mo?

7. dtowndough

dtowndough Active Member

I'll be joining this week. heather or Mo, can you keep us updated on the numbers? if we ever need one more, i can convince the wifey that her hard earned teacher's salary should be used to sign up for another membership!

8. VegasJustin

VegasJustin New Member

I will be joining for the first time ever within the next week or so. I did the currency converter thing and it's only $40 without the magazine and the early bird special. Just about the price range I can afford. Hopefully the pound devalues further, lol.

9. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Yay! I am really hoping we get more this year and I'll contact the club about whether UK or junior members can join an International Supporter's Group (from the looks of things on the site, that seems to be only an option for individual who sign up as an Adult International). But that may not be the case.

I don't have the numbers yet, dtowndough, Mo is the one who collects the client reference numbers for the group. But from the replies we have in the thread it looks like we'll have 11 so far (but that's including AggieMatt). So we should hit the official mark if everyone follows through, now we just have to recruit more people to get more prizes available to the group. :banana-dance:

Here's the number breakdown on prizes:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Tickets/Members ... Clubs.aspx

10. Clevelandmo

If I am the secretary again then, yes, email me your client ref # and full name at that address. You should also include your FulhamUSA name to make communication easier. Once we have 10 members, I then email the list to the club so we become an official International Club. As new members join, I update the list and resend it. I'm happy to step aside as secretary though, if someone else would like to do it.

11. Clevelandmo

Will definitely keep everyone updated on #'s. So far one person has emailed me.

12. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Here's the contact info again (just want it to transfer to the next page) to email your client reference numbers once membership is purchased:

Good news, junior members can join the supporter's group. UK members not so much, but there may be a misunderstanding from my email. Here's the email I received.

I will email them again, as it might be unfair to some expats living in the UK who might want to join an International Supporter's Group of their country of origin. But no biggie.

13. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Even better news. From the price listings they have on their site you would assume they already applied the £5 discount, but nope. So you can purchase membership for £25 (w/out Fultime) before Aug. 18th. :banana-guitar:

And junior memberships are £10.

14. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Sweet, I'll be re-upping before that Aug. 18th deadline for sure.

15. Clevelandmo

Four have now signed up for next year. Woohoo we're on our way

16. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Should be getting my re-up this week. I can also be the main point of contact if you need to pass the torch Mo.

17. Clevelandmo

If you are willing to be the secretary that is great. Why dont you confirm in a pm or email to me and then we can arrange switch. My only question would be about the signed jersey we are still suppose to receive for this past season. Should I handle that or do you want to?

18. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Hold up...there may be some mistake on my part or the website's part. It should be £30 and £15 for adult and junior membership respectively with the early sign-up discount; however, when I clicked on those options they gave me the UK memberships instead. I'll have to sort it tomorrow.

19. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Just got mine for 25 quid. The first link says 30, but when you put it in the basket it discounts it.

20. Clevelandmo

That happened to me to. So I did it again and the Intl membership came up the second time. I thought I just clicked the wrong button the first time but maybe not.