06/07 Fulham matches on TV

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Spencer, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Probably should be a thread specific to Fulham matches again this year. So this is what we know:

Sunday, August 20 Fulham @ Manchester United 8:30EDT/7:30CDT Live on Sentanta(just looked and there is no replay of this on FSC :( )

and this posted by ChicagoTom in another thread.....

Thus far these are the matches that will definitely be shown on television here in the States:

Monday, October 2 - Fulham @ Watford, 3PM EDT/2PM CDT
    Monday, October 16 - Fulham vs Charlton, 3PM EDT/2PM CDT
    Saturday, November 4 - Fulham vs Manchester City, 7:45AM EST/6:45AM CST
    Saturday, December 23 - Fulham vs West Ham United, 7:45Am EST/6:45AM CST
    Wednesday, December 27 - Fulham @ Charlton, 3PM EST/2PM CST

I am sure there will be others announced and this does not include the many number of matches Fox Soccer Channel will be showing on a tape-delay basis.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

The good news about the 5 matches that ChiTom lists is that all of them feature the possibility of Yanks on both sides of the ball.

Seriously sucks about The Fulham/Man U. match. Doubt if any of the local joints will be open at 0730 on a Saturday. Sigh.

3. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Re: RE: 06/07 Fulham matches on TV

There is actually a Sentanta replay of the match the same day at I belive 6pm EDT. May want to double check on the time.

4. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

According to the FSC and Sentanta sites Wednesday, August 23 vs Bolton and the Saturday, August 26th vs Sheffield United are both NOT on TV :3d crying:

I don't know beyond that, perhaps ChiTom does. Surely the September 23 vs Chelsea will be shown as Chelsea is always on TV.

5. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

RE: Re: RE: 06/07 Fulham matches on TV

Don't know if you saw, but if you have DirectTV, Setanta Sports wil be FREE this weekend!!!

Damn, wish I had DirectTV... :3d crying:

6. TonyTX42

TonyTX42 New Member

Aww... that sucks about not getting to see the boys play. You'd think FSC would try to wrangle a deal where they can show 5-7 matches over the weekend... even if they're on tape delay, I'd stay up to watch our boys play!
    I guess the Almighty Dollar prevents that from happening though. As it is, we'll just get replays of USL soccer (bleagh!) and maybe Barca vs. Chivas Guadalajara AGAIN.
    Well, my disappointment notwithstanding... COYW!!!

7. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

It looks like FSC is being cheap! They've dumped the Bundes Liga and League One and replaced it with nothing. So all they have this winter is EPL and less than last year, Seri A, and Argentina. They have more paid programming than soccer games. I've become very disgusted with them and sent an e-mail telling them so. They didn't reply.

If you can get Sentanta you should. Unfortantly I currently cannot. They show SPL, EPL, Holland, Champions League and more! Really really wish I had it.

8. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

And in case anyone is looking for S-E-T-A-N-T-A, the website is: www.setanta.com (unless you live in Minnesota, then it is www.sentanta.com)

9. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

As I have mentioned before, I recently switched over to DirecTV from Dish Network for the sole reason of being able to get Setanta. I have been happy watching the Coca-Cola Championship and Ligue 1 from France the first two weeks and also this coming weekend the Premiership starts.

If I hear of more matches on tv, I will post.

10. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

I too have switched to the dark side and so far no problems with the signal...in fact my picture quality is even better. Now all I have to do is convince my wife that the 42" plasma TVs my mate is elling for $500 are a good deal and then I'll be laughing!

11. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Re: RE: Re: RE: 06/07 Fulham matches on TV

yeah, laughing to your grave!

12. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 06/07 Fulham matches on TV

Fulham's next match at Newcastle United WILL be shown on same-day tape delay on Saturday, September 9th at 3:30PM CDT/2:30PM CDT on Setanta.

13. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Would prefer FSC but this is better than nothing. I will find a way to watch this as I'm desperate to see the team.

14. kwdawson

kwdawson New Member

Yeah I will probly go to a pub in Tampa to watch that game.

15. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

there's a pub we gig at that has that network. I'll check ahead of time and go check it out live. After just watching the highlights on YouTube with the missus, I think I'll be able to get her to go with me. The problem is, in Texas, that the pointy football might be on all the channels. :3d tongue: We'll see -- and thanks for the tipoff, guys.

16. arwIII1970

arwIII1970 New Member

Trinity Hall in Dallas has Setanta and shows all the games for free.
    Mockingbird and 75 Second Fl. next to Angelika, ask for Sean the Bartender.

17. rumstove

rumstove New Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 06/07 Fulham matches on TV

Wonderful! I'll be in the Twin Cities that weekend...I guess I'll be checking out a pub or two or three or four while I'm there and watch the game.

18. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 06/07 Fulham matches on TV

Some conflicting times for this weekend's match. According to Setanta's website, the Fulham-Newcastle match is being shown at 3:30PM EDT/2:30PM CDT. However, soccertv.com is reporting the match is being shown at 4PM EDT/3PM CDT. I am going to guess Setanta's website is correct on this one. I will check my program guide tonight at home.

Also, Fulham's next match against Tottenham on Sunday, September 17th, will be shown on Setanta same-day tape delay at 5PM EDT/4PM CDT.

19. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 06/07 Fulham matches on TV

An update on upcoming Fulham match on television. The Cottagers next FIVE matches will be shown on the tube. Here is the rundown:

Sunday, September 17th - Fulham @ Tottenham will be shown same day tape-delay at 5:00PM EDT/4:00PM CDT on Setanta.

Saturday, September 23rd - Fulham vs Chelsea will be shown LIVE on Setanta at 9:45AM EDT/8:45AM CDT.

Monday, October 2nd - Fulham @ Watford will be shown LIVE on Fox Soccer Channel at 3:00PM EDT/2:00PM CDT.

Monday, October 16th - Fulham vs Charlton will be shown LIVE on Fox Soccer Channel at 3:00PM EDT/2:00PM CDT.

Saturday, October 21st - Fulham @ Aston Villa will be shown LIVE on Fox Soccer Channel at 12:00PM EDT/11:00AM CDT.

20. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Yea! Good news