Euro 2012 Jerseys

A place to talk about all the news and rumors in the EPL. And discuss all non-EPL leagues and teams...Europe, Seria A, MLS, La Liga etc. Also, International play, Word Cup, Qualifying, etc.

Euro 2012 Jerseys

Postby Clevelandmo » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:05 am

Which ones do you like, dislike. Despite how much I dislike the orange of the Netherlands, I think they have two very nice jerseys. I also like the French and Greece offerings. Ukraine and Ireland are simply awful, and I dont like Germany in green.

http://www.thescore.ie/football-fashion-check-out-the-kits-for-all-16-teams-at-euro-2012-408480-Apr2012/#slide-slideshow2
Clevelandmo
FulhamUSA Jedi Master

Re: Euro 2012 Jerseys

Postby DCHeather » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:27 pm

I would have to see these on some of the players to see how "clingy" some of those are. I don't why companies are making jerseys tighter and tighter? You would think they would want to see these to the general public with not so lean figures.

But I like Sweden's the best.
"Whether Felix Magath would have saved the Titanic, I do not know. However, the survivors would have been in top shape." Jan Fjortoft 2001.
DCHeather
Site Admin

Postby SCFulhamFan » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:37 pm

Ireland just for the graphic on the number. Nice!
SCFulhamFan
Clint Dempsey

Postby SoCalJoe » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Best thing about all the unis...NO ADVERTISING. Some better than others, Crotia's blue w/only a little of the picnic tablecloth is much better than their usual all-checkered one. The black Holland one is sharp as is the Greece and Portugal jerseys. Not sure how I'm feeling about the Irish one, I will either really like it or hate it when I see it in a match. Someone needs to tell the Russians that it's okay to try and liven things up a bit (their's and the Dane's are my least favorite).
If you choose not to decide you've still made a choice - Neil Peart
SoCalJoe
FulhamUSA Jedi Master

Postby nevzter » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Greece. Engerland, etc. (France, Denmark....) (nice basic setup).

Love the no sponsor jersey - the current Quakes' shirt is blank and, frankly, I love it. So happy to not see "Amway" on the shirt.
"I'll make it through the day, with some help, from Johnnie Walker Red..." - E.S.
nevzter
FulhamUSA Jedi Master

Postby LaxAttack » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:19 pm

I love Holland's shirts. They also use this font for the names/numbers that I always like (if they use the ones they have used for them the last few years).

Spain in the light blue seems weird to me.

And I like the simplistic look of England.
LaxAttack
Carlos Bocanegra

Postby jumpkutz » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:20 pm

I'll have to agree with Heather...Sweden's look good on paper. The proof is on the pitch, of course!
"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi
jumpkutz
FulhamUSA Jedi Master

Postby Clevelandmo » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:16 am

jumpkutz wrote:I'll have to agree with Heather...Sweden's look good on paper. The proof is on the pitch, of course!

Ibrahimavic will make it look ugly on the pitch.
Clevelandmo
FulhamUSA Jedi Master

Return to Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International